Friday 16 October 2015

My Movie planning - Trialling sounds and videos 2


Dear Readers,

Following from number one i wanted to improve the effects on screen better because it was very basic, so i looked up some scary techniques used in effects.

Inspiration i got was to do like a muffled telly screen, such as when the TV doesn't quite tune and its left to produce weird fuzzy colours...However a better one of these i saw was this short paranormal activity opening:



So i took the idea of a TV screen effect and applied to my opening...


USING THE GREEN SCREEN EFFECT PREVIOUSLY LEARNT I CREATED THIS EFFECT VIA MOVIE MAKER. I like this effect because it adds a sense of confusion and later on in my movie i will pass by the TV where it will reference to a particular killing a year ago e.g. the babysitter killing or something close to that. To link the TV to the EFFECT to the Guy in the house

until next time dudes...bye!

#TheMediaofaNewGeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment