Wednesday 7 October 2015

My Movie planning - Moodboard


Dear Readers,

For my 2 minute movie, now i know my plot better, i've made a moodboard symbolising the inspiration and vision i have for my movie.

To run through the photos:

Top
Left = the scary jack in the box
Middle = the jack in the box isolated on the floor
Right = a girl home along / babysitting

Middle
Left = The blacked figure 
Middle = silhouette figure in the house
Right = The jack in the box

Bottom
Left = The over the shoulder look
Middle = The child playing with the jack
Right = Babysitting job

I chose these photos as some have my vision of my shots e.g. Top, Middle and Bottom, Left but some photo just have an inspiration for characters e.g. Top, Left and Bottom, Right. The other photo are just clarification of plot/ story/ ideas for the placement. 

So until next time... bye!

#TheMediaofaNewGeneration


No comments:

Post a Comment