Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Movie planning - New inspiration 'Scream' (tv series)


Dear Readers,


So recently i have watched a series called 'Scream' on Netflix and it was filled with typical Thriller aspects but yet was also filled with many ideas that i could incorporate into my movie...

However he is a type of inspiration that is defiantly for my movie, as the whole series starts with the opening of the nursery rhyme "Daisy... daisy..." This foreshadows the use of a character called Daisy and a crazy killer (i'm half crazy...) I like the use of this because its creepy and sets the series up in one song.

The series also so glimpse of other inspirations such as this clip below shows a door scene that i was going to incorporate in mine... However it's also made me think what if i put a jack in the box outside the door? Just like Emma discovers a box outside her door... plus the use of the doorbell ringing and and no one there indicates something scary!

This series is extremely good... it's got history, it;s got murder, creepy masks, creepy text messages etc... My main inspiration now believes to be this!

Until next time...bye!

#TheMediaofaNewGeneration

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - I can see immediately how you could almost recreate this sequence shot by shot to incorporate your jack-in-a-box.

    ReplyDelete