Tuesday 13 October 2015

My Movie planning - Opening credits


Dear Reader,

In movies the opening credits can pretty much come at any point in the first 5 minutes of a film... Could be the first thing you see or could be after 2 minutes it comes. Either way where it's placed needs to be discussed. So I done some research by watching different genres and then watching mainly thrillers to find:

Such as in 'Skyfall' the opening credits don't come until 10 minutes into the film... I love these opening credits because they are very artistic plus to the music they are so dramatic.



However thrillers, such as my main influence SCREAM, the openings typical come at the beginning... Here are all four openings, but they all come before the movie starts... Now this is so the tension and suspense in the movie isn't broken by a title sequence. I love these opening as they all involve screaming and just make you really tense.



So i've decided i'm going to put my opening sequence at the beginning although i love the use of music and imagination of the skyfall opening so i would like to incorporate both aspects into my opening.

until next time...bye!

#TheMediaofaNewGeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment