Thursday 10 September 2015

My Coursework Task introduction


Dear Readers,

So as I progress through my Media AS level, my next task to accomplish is my BIG coursework project. This is where I have to create a 2 minute opening of a movie using a variety of camera shots, different sounds, stage directions and mise-en-scene.

For this I will need to complete the following check list:

  • Typically good film openings
  • Brainstorm
  • General Research
  • History behind Genre
  • Conventions now of my Genre
  • Moodboard for my typical genre
  • Famous directors in my Genre 
  • Iconic sounds for my Genre
  • Other students openings for my Genre
  • Audience
  • My own planning
  • Moodboard for my Movie
  • Storyboarding (incl. Location/ Costumes/ Props/ Scripting/ Actors)
  • Film company idents
  • Title Sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment