Friday 15 January 2016

My Real Thing - Idents

Dear Readers,


So after filming the next step is to create an ident - most people use ones already made but our media group decided to make our own.

This girl has done some research into idents and I liked what she put so I decided to show you...


The convention of a thriller ident is black and white plus bold clear titles. With some mysterious element. Adding a sense of fear.

Using the software MOTION for the Mac computer, I am teaching myself to do an ident!

In class we mastered using some of the techniques and templates provided:



 After this I decided to make my own one:



I had problems - such as the fading but after extensive searching i found a 'behaviour' template that does it...

 This is the grouping method of how you place things into the motion flow. You group each element and to each element indiviually alter it's e,g, motion or colour etc...

This is the screen to which you see what comes together -  here you can see the flow port, which is where purple bars are added elements and blue bars the actual elements.

This is the library of templates they have, it's extensive so you need to search into it quite a lot!

















Until next time... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment