Saturday 19 March 2016

My Evaluation 3 - What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

Dear Readers,


Evaluation 3 discusses 'What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?' so, therefore i thought why not compare companies together to get the best answer. Meaning instead of doing a real life interview, i used an online software called GoAnimate, unfortunately unless i paid it kept the watermark, but you can still see the movie:



Once again, here is the script to follow:


PRESENTER

Hi and welcome to my Chat show.
On today’s show I am joined by Warner Brothers CEO, Kevin Tsujihara, The BFI’s Tom Fatjo and Cannon&Marley Productions, Karen Marley
Applause
Today we are here to discuss the distribution of the new up coming film ‘when jack comes calling’ by Afterlife films. 

KEVIN

I represent Warner Brother studio’s and we are a major production company that provide the physical basis for works in the realms of film, arts and more.
We haven taken part is many thrillers such as inception and we are well known for providing recognition for companies. So with our vast audience we can suit the target audience of both males and females.

TOM
I am here on behalf of the British film institute and we are a government-funded company that love to support new talent. We work very well and closely to the BBC and Channel 4 to promote the film further.

KAREN
Well I’m Karen and I’m from my own production company which has produced movies such as ‘The Falling’, which is actually very similar to the movie being discussed.


TOM
Hey, I just had an idea. Sorry Kevin you are not involved but why don’t Karen and I club together and co-fund and distribute when jack comes calling?

KEVIN
That’s fine with me. My company is too big to work with this small movie

PRESENTER
OK, lets not get heated. Well done BFI that is a great idea! Afterlife productions will accept that offer.


Thanks to all my guest and the audience…. Goodnight!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment